Tuesday, December 7, 2010

yeahhhh!!

Hi. Remember the post "What a date?"
These are the pictures.

The crocodile behind me was real.
WAS

This guy here, I just don't know how the hell he's out of the cage.
Makan skrem gyk ya. Elek ada jak. Kecik jak badan nya. Thank goodness nya
x ngaco org.

Crocodiles are inside this pond. And we are actually walking on a bridge
just above the pond. Kidding. Just a big fish. Not sure what kind of fish it is. Pi besar lah.

Hmm.. I wonder how does the lice taste. That dude on the right was actually searching
for lice on its friend's tails.

This crocodile is jumping for... I don't actually know what was it.
Mcm goat's lungs or was it.....PIG?!! No Idea.
That thing was hanging on a string, dangling.

This is my bf/friend.

Haaa...this is my fav all of animal inside Jong's.

I was looking at the side afraid the chickens come after me.
Penakut!


This pic was in Annah Rais Hot Spring. It was under construction.


Then we went to Pizza Hut. MAKAN!

Then to Hock Lee. I was trying on the jacket. Kacak!!

So...theres more pics, but theres no way I want to upload all of it.
Bnyak gilak.

<3