Friday, August 20, 2010

mok klakar

my new job best. i mean, nang everyday memang ada keja. Which is I like rather than dudok jak depan lappy kakya poret bagey x sayang mulut gyk nak (my job b4. xda keja glak,camyalah jadinya). my job now is macam updating international companies annually, so my keja-keja di ofis consist of, business activities, business short, subsidiaries, history/news, properties and miscellaneous anually lah. pretty much I like it coz my keja non-stop. Suka bz. Pi kadang-kadang ya ngantok nauzubillah. NAUZUBILLAH KU NGANTOK(kdg-kdg). Nendaknya. Carik benda nak dipelu ku, x temu temu dalam 10-K ya.(10-K = report of the company anually/quarterly). I have to read, go through the zillions of words, sentences. Especially d history/news mpun section yang pelu carik.

Palak ku rasa nak rebah terus jak atas meja. Ngenang ku gyk dalam probation. Gyk ngeso aku rajin depan boss yang salu ngejut datang department mekorg bloya ngan footballers. Tunggu ku dah abis probation, "sorry boss, i've to take a nap first. seriously. you dont like, i dont care" Aie..junjong "you're fired!". hmm.. I try to belak mata tok besar2 pi xpat juak bah. Nasib x terlelap depan pc. Mun ndak palak kenak tekok stapler. Junjong beriben stapler palakku.


I love keja sia, pi yang tensen nya aku xpat nak berbukak mulut kdak ku salu, bloya besar panjang ngan kwn2. Sambil ya polah keja. Xda bloya ya kali nyuroh ku ngantok nak.. PC pun boring ngadap muka aku nak alah alah ngantok, nguap pey xpat gyk belak serakak, ngan idong kembang kembang kak nguap.( x pemalu orang dara tok). Is not that the company prohibited us to talk, its juz that, i would never kaco org yang polah keja. Unless i've questions that i will commit suicide if I dont have the answer. Then I terpaksa agak org ya n tnyak. Sorry..:( I have to..One time, kuatan mok kakar ngan org, pandey kakar kedirik indah depan pc. Dgr lagu, pandey ngeluar aek mata indah, pa tek fokus ngan lagu.(dah xda ngan kakar). Piluk ati.

But i will adapt myself with the new environment. I will. I will boss.