Friday, July 23, 2010

moi-meme

What i found from a web facts about Sagittarius women. That's me.(mcm org lalek) Xhal. Il est de mon blog. COMPRENDRE? Si vous ne voulez pas lire, alors ne.

  1. Tact & flat on the face may make people feel like running away from me. But when I say something nice, you will feel as if you are on the seventh heaven. (VERY TRUE)
  2. Pleasant, friendly, outspoken & very talkative. (VERY TRUE)
  3. I sees exactly what it is and says what i sees. (TRUE)
  4. Very optimistic.(TRUE)
  5. Judge situation as per facts, analyze probable outcome, & still believe things will get better.(VERY TRUE except for the last sentence)
  6. Very calm and composed.(TRUE, pi kdg2 gamboh juak. Org padah)
  7. When people become rude or offend me, I may become like the fire-spitting dragon.(VERY TRUE)
  8. Attach to family, but not too much.(VERY TRUE)
  9. You can ask my help, but never order me.(TRUE)
  10. Like manly man, who has his own ego & won't stand for nonsense.(TRUE)
  11. Hard to catch. I would be like one of the boys.(VERY TRUE)
  12. Trust easily. Makes my heart vulnerable, and gets broken too often.(VERY TRUE)
  13. Sentimental & emotional.(VERY TRUE)
  14. Cannot stand sloppiness.(TRUE)
  15. Not good at cooking.(VERY NOT SO TRUE)
  16. Pass all the sarcastic comments, but will forget resentment soon enough.(TRUE)
  17. Not good in money.(NOT TRUE! I'M GOOD! i lie)
  18. I will be a lovely hostess to guests.(VERY TRUE)
  19. Encourage you to see dreams & help in making them come true.(VERY TRUE help my boyfriend a lot)
  20. Element-Fire.(IS IT?)
  21. Excellent communication skills.(TRUE)
  22. Intellectual, lighthearted, honest & forthright.(TRUE except for intellectual. Maybe more than half intellectual.Pi not fully intellectual. adaka gya?)
  23. A truly friend.(VERY TRUE)
Bnyak lagik. And seriously, most of it, is true. Except for no. 15. I CAN COOK. So if I ada emosi, kakar terus, ya..sori ar..that's me. I started mcm ya coz of a few reasons. Dolok x camya. I deal with a lot of people's behavior, so I have to be like that in order to survive.